Friday, April 10, 2009

Karaoke last night ruled. Me, Kira, Emma and Donald all went and hung out. Got a big ass plate of nachos and did awesome karaoke tunes.

I started the night off with "when doves cry" by Prince & the Revolution.
Seriously, and this was a first-try-no-warm-up situation, I had a black lady in a small dress crawling on the floor towards me while I was singing. The karaoke guy and, who I am guess was, her boyfriend came and picked her up. It was awesome. Emma was laughing so fucking hard haha.
The next song was Biz Markie "Just a friend"


Emma and I fucking killed it. the crowd was all over it. The karaoke guy, though, hates me. Every single week he never calls me up for the end of the night contest, and he always turns down my mic. Whatever, I sing without the mic most of the time anyway. I do it for the fans at the B's, not for the contest anyway.
We ended the night off with Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody". It's a hit, and a damn fun one too.
Wish Paul, Mark, Allison, Wad and Marisa could have been there, but Emma, Donald and Kira were great too.
We walked back to my place and hung out for a little before I started to fall asleep, haha, so we settled in and ended up having an awesome night.

Photobucket
baby canvas diq

2 comments: