Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I've been having an unexpectedly awesome time while I've been home. Skating with everyone is so much fun, even Seamus came out, it ruled. Played Wii with Megan Popper, ate pie, ate at Lou's place too. We went to Chris and Brian Evans new house. Holy shit, this place is going to be known as the fun ranch. Huge yard, tons of guns (which Lou was pointing at people haha), bows and arrows, bikes, paintball guns, a recording studio, basketball net, a small 100% aluminum bat for KILLING things (insanity), and Brian and Chris competing for our attention at the same time.
Brian - "Hey, watch me get a bullseye!"
Chris - "Hey, watch me do a cool spin move with the And 1 basketball!"
So much fun.
We also listened to live Eureka, and the vocal tracks from The Sheckies. It was "piss your pants" funny. All the while we all man'd up and flipped some sharp fucking knives too.

The weirdest part about this week is not texting it to someone anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I WISH I COULD MAKE IT SO YOU COULD TEXT ME WITH UPDATES OF YR LIFE.

    ReplyDelete