Saturday, December 5, 2009

A lot of strange feelings the past week or so. Getting over being sick, dealing with personal stuff, surrounding myself with distractions and good friends.
It started to snow today, so I guess I can start watching Elf every night until I puke from too much tv. I wish that could happen. 
Yesterday was pretty amazing. Jordan picked up Rich and I, and we got #1, which was long over due, I'll fucking say. Went to Steve's house for the show, hung out with the guys. The show was amazing. It was packed with great dudes, great bands, best friends, good times, 10 burgers, 10 chicken sandwiches (the best gift ever, actually), and was just an all around amazing show. As always, it took forever to finally say goodbye and get back on the road to the city. Rich and I played a 45 minute game of skate outside his place. The weather was perfect, and by the end of the game after interacting with multiple "crazies", the rest of the Black Sails guys showed up. We all hung out and just shot shit til about 7:30 in the morning. It was the best sleepover I've ever been to. I was snugged against John, had my feet under Brett's back, and woke up around 9 shivering. I put on Ryan's jacket and texted Rich to see if I could just sleep in his bed with him, can't be scared. I fell asleep and we all woke up around 12. Heard and told great stories all night. Those dudes rule so much. Hands down, yesterday was just a great day. No worries, just pure fun.

www.tjmcglade.tumblr.com
Jay, this is my tumblr, I post pictures and songs and stuff. Btw, that picture Seamus got of us was amazing. Long time no see, bro.

3 comments:

  1. you are extraordinary and I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kwame, please, come hang out with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously it was good catching up with you man... firm hand shake.

    ReplyDelete